The ’06 Range Rover Sport becomes the second all-new vehicle from Land Rover’s new T5 platform that already has yielded the LR3 en route to a brand renaissance. The T5 platform will underpin most future Land Rover products, across several model lines and for all parts of the world. ’06 Range Rover Sport The LR3 is forecast to account for about half the volume from the platform that is expected to yield four or more products, says Steve Haywood, chief program engineer and project ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Range Rover Sport Expands Family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.