Sanluis Rassini is one of Mexico's top automotive suppliers, but it offered very little engineering expertise in brake components, its key growth market. In a desire to become a “full-service” supplier, the company recently dedicated its first U.S. automotive facility: a new technical center in Plymouth, MI. The center has 45 employees, including 14 brake engineers and technicians. It also houses metrology, corrosion testing and materials labs and employs computational fluid dynamics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rassini Opens Center, Plans U.S. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.