PARIS – General Motors Corp. expects to bring Daewoo vehicles into the U.S., but not right away – and how they will be badged still is being studied, says Nick Reilly, president and CEO designate for GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co. Ltd. One thing is certain, they won’t carry a new brand name, says Erhard (Hardy) L. Spranger, executive-in-charge of the GM Daewoo Transition Team. Nubira replacement could come to U.S. but not as Daewoo. Nor is Chevrolet the leading candidate, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rebadged Daewoos for U.S. Under Study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.