CARMEL, California, U.S.A. — When Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. took the wraps off its now-famous Nissan Revival Plan in October 1999, the ailing automaker promised that its turnaround not only would rely heavily on cost-cutting but would draw strength from a reinvigorated product lineup. In May, Nissan touted stronger than expected financial results for the previous fiscal year, with a compelling return to profit. Now, the automaker is poised to unleash a raft of new-for-''02 products, just the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rebounding Nissan unveils new-for-'02 lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.