PARIS – Admitting that its initial marketing strategy was not well executed, Germany’s Recaro GmbH & Co. KG – perhaps the world’s most prominent maker of premium automotive seats – is all but starting over in the U.S. After a series of fits and starts, “We are ‘relaunching’ (marketing efforts),” in the U.S., asserts Michael Ewert, Recaro’s director of marketing and sales. Recaro’s new replacement seat with integral side-impact airbag. In 1998, Recaro entered a joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recaro Relaunching in U.S., On Tap for Next-Gen Mustang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642