KIRCHHEIM, Germany ‚Äď Every day, Recaro GmbH & Co. KG does a delicate dance with the notion of ‚Äúvolume‚ÄĚ manufacturing. The specialty seat producer needs incremental volume growth for survival, but in closely measured doses. Too much of a good thing could diminish the brand‚Äôs image in a marketplace where enthusiasts covet Recaro seats. Not enough, and the company faces the threat of stagnation. By any definition, Recaro is not a high-volume producer, nor does it intend to become one. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recaro Turns Up Volume ‚Äď Slowly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.