KIRCHHEIM, Germany â€“ Every day, Recaro GmbH & Co. KG does a delicate dance with the notion of â€śvolumeâ€ť manufacturing. The specialty seat producer needs incremental volume growth for survival, but in closely measured doses. Too much of a good thing could diminish the brandâ€™s image in a marketplace where enthusiasts covet Recaro seats. Not enough, and the company faces the threat of stagnation. By any definition, Recaro is not a high-volume producer, nor does it intend to become one. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Recaro Turns Up Volume â€“ Slowly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.