The three record quarters strung together by General Motors Corp., the most recent results announced last week included a company best April-June income of $1.7 billion, has allowed the automaker to build up an impressive $16.7 billion war chest. “We want to make sure that we've got a strong balance sheet, and a strong cash position. So that if there is an appropriate opportunity to do an acquisition we're set to move,” explains GM Chief Financial Officer J. Michael Losh. GM already has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Record 2Q Strengthens GM Cash Position" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.