KINGMAN, AZ – The word “dude” carried a decidedly different connotation in this part of the country 125 years ago. It meant “dandy” – the noun, not the adjective. And except for Bat Masterson, the Old West was a lonely place for any man saddled with that label. ’04 F-150’s sides are taller to accommodate best-in-class cargo volume. Sporting a debonair derby, TV’s Masterson (played by Gene Barry from 1958-1961) walked softly and carried an elegant cane with which he deftly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Redesigned F-150 More than Match in Pickup Showdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.