DALLAS — When it comes to executing its oft-discussed revival plan, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. did not forget to invite its Infiniti luxury division to the party. Infiniti pins its hopes on the redesigned and reengineered Q45 flagship sedan to drive enthusiasm back into the 12-year-old luxury marque. “We need to separate Infiniti — our identity — from Lexus,” says Steve Kight, Infiniti director of marketing. The Q45 is the first manifestation of this new identity and — like what the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Redesigned Infiniti Q45 fortifies luxury niche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.