Ford Motor Co., as expected, backed off the Ford 2000 globalization campaign initiated by former Chairman Alex Trotman when it announced last Friday that on Jan. 1 it would establish business units to focus on world regions and its six brands. The business units include Ford North America, Ford Europe, Ford Asia Pacific, Ford South America, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Volvo, Lincoln and Mercury. As a result of the new setup, Ford announced a number of new leadership appointments that are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Regional, Brand Setup Pushes Out Ford 2000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.