Nick Reilly, president and CEO of GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., is anxious to take over General Motors Corp.’s Asia/Pacific operations on July 1, he tells Ward’s in his first interview since his promotion was announced May 30. He assumes the role of president GM Asia Pacific from Troy Clarke, who steps up to run GM’s North American operations. Reilly is credited with building a viable company out of the former Daewoo Motors Co. Ltd., whose workforce comprised one of South Korea’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reilly: Asia/Pacific Key to GM Global Share Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.