PARIS – Nick Reilly, named CEO of Adam Opel GmbH on Jan. 15, sends a telling letter to the auto maker’s 48,000 employees this weekend trying to buck up spirits and laying out his vision for the company, asking workers “to think of themselves as winners again.” But it isn’t easy. GM Europe has disappeared, and Chevrolet has its own parallel organization that will compete with Opel in Europe. When General Motors Co. decided to sell Opel last year, it gave Chevrolet the go-ahead to run its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reilly Rolls Out Plans, Aspirations in Letter to Opel/Vauxhall Employees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.