TURIN — Jaguar Cars Ltd. has just begun a massive reengineering of the S-Type in an attempt to match the BMW 5-series. The program, directly initiated by Wolfgang Reitzle, the head of Ford Motor Co.'s Premier Automotive Group that includes Jaguar, centers around various aspects of the car's dynamic behavior. Reitzle, a known perfectionist, believes the steering, ride, handling and brakes of the S-Type should be modified to bring the car up to the standard of the BMW 5-series. Inside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reitzle working on Jaguar S-Type redo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.