PARIS – Renault SA will introduce two new airbag features in the next nine months, further strengthening its reputation in Europe for safety. Renault illustrations show metal foil bag in its uninflated position (top), and inflated, holding the posterior in position. Working with Sweden-based safety supplier Autoliv Inc. and seat supplier Faurecia SA, Renault will install the first examples of metal-foil airbags in the front seats of the 3-door Megane to be introduced this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Adopt New Airbag Advances" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.