PARIS – Renault SA presented its work on reformulating gasoline, diesel and ethanol fuel into hydrogen to run a fuel-cell vehicle at the 6th World Hydrogen Energy Conference held in Lyon, France, last week. But it isn’t clear whether the presentation means anything to Renault's plans to test fuel-cell vehicles based on advanced technology developed by alliance partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Reformulating a liquid fuel into hydrogen to make electricity to run a motor solves the problem of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Advocates Fuel Reformulation for Hydrogen Fuel Cell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.