SAO PAULO -- Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s export center for car parts and components -- inaugurated last year in Sao Jose dos Pinhais Parana, in metro Curitiba -- now is serving the two automakers’ factories throughout Latin America. The center, which stores and distributes parts of 66 suppliers in Brazil, supplies Renault in Argentina, Colombia and Mexico, where Nissan’s Cuernavaca plant produces the Renault Scenic. Starting next year, components made in Brazil will supply the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault and Nissan Set Up Joint Parts Export Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.