Renault Australia Pty. Ltd. is looking to revive its fortunes after failing to make an impact in Australia’s booming new-vehicle market. It is strengthening links with the Oyak-Renault Otomobil Fabrikalari A.S. plant in Turkey and its joint-venture program with Renault Samsung Motors Inc. in South Korea to obtain competitively priced vehicles. It also has named European industry veteran Mark Hawkins to the newly created role of sales director, looking to cash in on his experience in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Australia Looks to Regroup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.