VIENNA – OAO Avtoframos, the joint venture between Renault SA and the city of Moscow, will add assembly of the Renault Fluence sedan and Megane hatchback in first-half 2011. The JV currently manufactures the Renault Logan sedan and Sandero hatchback from complete-knocked-down kits with high localized content. In contrast, the Fluence and Megane models will be built from semi-knocked-down kits. The decision to add two SKD models is a result of the global economic crisis, which has left ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Begin Fluence, Megane Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.