MIOVENI, Romania – Renault SA is considering exporting assembly kits to Iran for the Dacia Pick Up, a truck manufactured by its Romanian subsidiary Automobile Dacia S.A. Dacia is owned 92.7% by Renault. The pickup is based on the classic Dacia Berlina/Break car, which, in turn, is based on the old Renault 12 of the late 1960s. While the passenger car versions could be phased out by 2004, the truck is expected to have a longer life. The Dacia Pick Up also is available as a double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Considers Dacia Truck Assembly in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.