SAO PAULO – Renault SA’s new small car being built in partnership with Romania’s Automobile Dacia SA will be sold in Colombia and other parts of South America. However, the car, dubbed the €5,000 ($5,300) car, will not be sold in Brazil, says Didier Schneider, a member of the presidential board of the Federation of Automotive Equipment Industries, in Paris (see related story: Renault Mulls Whether to Brand Upcoming Russian Car a Dacia). The European association has 150 members, 40 of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Dacia to Sell in Colombia But Not in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.