PARIS — Hoping to continue the popularity of its Scenic line, Renault SA is showing off two versions of the monospace vehicle — one with a facelift and the other with 4-wheel drive. The redesigned Scenic has a more assertive and dynamic face, Renault says. The front is more rounded, with new headlights. The car has two new gasoline engines, including the 1.4L 16-valve 96-hp version and the 2.0L 16-valve 110-hp multivalve version. The automaker will continue to offer the 1.9L diesel and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault debuts two new Scenics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.