Renault SA and Chinese auto maker Dongfeng Motor Co. announce the creation of a joint venture to produce 300,000 Renault vehicles in China beginning in 2006. Initial production will involve the Renault Megane. A second phase will see launch of a version of the new Logan tailored to the Chinese market. (See related story: Renault Shows Off New Emerging-Markets Car) The project follows on the heels of an agreement between Dongfeng and Renault equity partner Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. to build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Dongfeng Announce Joint Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.