BUCHAREST — Renault SA has finalized the purchase of 51% of the Romanian car maker Automobile Dacia SA. But another Romanian automaker, Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., says incentives received by the French automaker are unfair. Renault paid US$50 million for its stake in Dacia and plans to invest a further US$219.7 million during the next five years. Renault also will invest US$68.4 million to increase Dacia capital in two stages. Renault plans to modernize the Renault-based Dacia 1310 and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault finalizes Dacia purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.