PARIS – Renault’s Fluence Z.E. was a surprise electric-vehicle winner at the recent Challenge Bibendum, a major annual sustainable mobility event, in Berlin, going faster than a Tesla Roadster around a winding course and spewing the least amount of carbon-dioxide well-to-wheel of any car in the competition. The Fluence also beat out the Nissan Leaf, the first electric car to hit the market from the Renault-Nissan Alliance. This was the 10th Challenge Bibendum since 1998, when the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Fluence Z.E. Surprise EV Winner in Challenge Bibendum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.