MADRID – Renault SA introduces its new Megane to journalists here, where the latest model is rolling off assembly lines in Palencia, one of only a few Renault factories that hasn’t been forced to run short hours or take unscheduled downtime as a result of the sagging European market. The auto maker is counting on the Megane to lead the sales charts in France next year and possibly in Europe overall, once the Scenic minivan version appears. For now, Renault will offer the Megane 5-door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Has High Hopes for New Megane" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.