Renault SA says it will hire 10,000 workers worldwide next year, about half of that to man operations in France. The hiring binge will cover every discipline within the company, from design and development, production, sales and support functions, the auto maker says. About half the total will be manufacturing related, with the remainder involving jobs for technicians, engineers and managerial staff. Renault says its dealers and subdealers in France also are expected to fill about 4,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Hire 10,000 Workers in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.