VIENNA – Oyak-Renault Otomobil Fabrikalari A.S., the Turkish joint venture plant owned 51% by French auto maker Renault SA, plans to increase its car and engine production. Luc-Alexandre Menard, Renault senior vice president responsible for the Euromed region, earlier announced an investment of €183 million ($236 million) for this year. The Bursa-based plant plans to increase its annual passenger-car production capacity from 230,000 units to 350,000 by 2008. Currently, Oyak-Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Increase Car, Engine Capacity at Turkish JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.