PARIS – Renault SA will launch a replacement for its Vel Satis luxury sedan this fall everywhere but in Europe. Launched in Korea last year as the Renault Samsung SM5, the car will be named the Latitude when it debuts at the Moscow auto show in late August. The vehicle will be launched this fall in Asia, Africa, Russia, Turkey, the Gulf States, Australia and Mexico. Renault for several years has sold the previous-generation SM5 in the Gulf region and Mexico as the Safrane. Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Introduce Vel Satis Replacement as Latitude" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.