Renault SA Chairman and CEO Louis Schweitzer commits to a series of major investments in Renault Samsung Motors Inc., a move seen as part of a larger plan to elevate the South Korean subsidiary’s prominence. Schweitzer says in a statement that an investment plan totaling 120 billion won ($100 million) each year for the next three years will help lay the foundation for the auto maker’s growth. Officials say the auto maker will develop sales, begin exports and achieve profitability in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Invests More in South Korean Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.