VIENNA – Avtoframos, the Russian-based joint venture between Renault and the city of Moscow, will add assembly of the Renault Latitude sedan and Koleos cross/utility vehicle, says Bruno Ancelin, Renault senior vice president-Eurasia region. Ancelin, also head of the auto maker’s operations in Russia, says Latitude and Koleos assembly from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from South Korea’s Renault Samsung will start next year. The investment is valued at E100 million ($134 million). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault JV to Add Latitude, Koleos Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.