VIENNA – Renault begins sales of locally assembled Fluence sedans and Megane hatchbacks in Russia. Both models are built at the Moscow-based Avtoframos joint-venture plant from semi-knocked-down kits sourced from the Oyak-Renault Otomobil Fabrikalari plant in Bursa, Turkey. More than 200 workers are engaged in the SKD assembly at Avtoframos. The factory already builds Fluence and Megane versions powered by 1.6L gasoline engines, while the latest 2.0L models are being sourced from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Launches Sales of Locally Assembled Fluence, Megane in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.