VIENNA – Sales of Russian-made Renault SA cars are under way in Kazakhstan. TOO Almaty ATO, Renault’s Kazakh importer, is introducing the Renault Logan sedan sourced from the OAO Avtoframos’ plant in Moscow. The importer will add the Moscow-made Renault Sandero hatchback in early July. Renault’s exports to Kazakhstan will benefit from the Customs Union trade pact between Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus, which began in January. Under the agreement, the three countries have dropped most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Launches Sales of Russian-Made Cars in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.