MUMBAI – Mahindra-Renault Ltd., the joint venture between Renault SA and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., unveils the Logan family sedan for the Indian market. The no frills, entry-level car starts at Rs428,000 ($9,985) for the 1.4L gasoline version and Rs644,000 ($15,000) for the 1.6L gasoline variant. The 1.5L diesel model, which comes in two trims, is priced at Rs547,000-Rs644,000 ($12,760-$15,000). The pricing strategy makes the base Logan more affordable than entry-level rivals such ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Logan Makes India Debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.