Renault SA's board of directors makes it official, appointing Carlos Ghosn the auto maker's new president and CEO. Ghosn replaces Louis Schweitzer, who will remain on as chairman of the board. Schweitzer has headed Renault since being named CEO in 1992. (See related story: Schweitzer Predicts Strong 2005 for Renault; Reflects on Career) In addition to running Renault, Ghosn remains president and CEO of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Renault's Japanese affiliate. (See related story: Ghosn's Team ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Makes Ghosn Appointment Official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.