GENEVA – A Renault SA executive confirms the French auto maker is considering assembling cars in Algeria. “It’s true that we are discussing, but nothing has been signed,” says Jacques Chauvet, senior vice president and leader of Renault’s Euromed management committee, which includes operations in Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey and North Africa. “In Algeria, we are considering assembling cars for the local market, not for export, and it is rather a smaller-scale (project) so far,” he tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Mulls Assembly Plant in Algeria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.