PARIS – Shared Renault SA-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. product programs are likely to benefit from the appointment of Patrick Pelata to replace retiring Georges Douin as Renault's top product executive. Pelata, who is just 49, served as Nissan's product development chief until April and was at the side of Carlos Ghosn in Japan for his first six years running Nissan. Projects such as the SUV being developed by Nissan and Renault for late 2006, or the B- and C-segment platforms underpinning the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Names Pelata to Key Product Development Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.