PARIS – Renault SA CEO Carlos Ghosn in the coming 10 weeks will determine the size of the auto maker’s new engineering center in Romania. The company already has started recruiting engineers for RTR, or Renault Technologie Roumanie. In late March, it obtained a 49-year lease on a 637-acre (258-ha) former military base in Titu, about 43 miles (70 km) from the Automobile Dacia SA factory in Pitesti that manufactures the low-priced Logan. However, the size of the technical center and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Nears Decision on Romanian Tech Center Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.