Renault-Nissan b.v., the management company of the Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance, says it will expand its purchasing operations to encompass 70% of both companies’ operations. The move, which takes effect Jan. 1, encompasses $33 billion worth of annual purchases for the two auto makers, up from the $21.5 billion level managed before the move. Renault-Nissan says the scope of the purchasing organization now will include machinery and equipment, logistics and additional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Expands Purchasing Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.