PARIS – After last summer’s reversal of fortune, when four French managers sent to Russia were removed from the state-controlled OAO AvtoVAZ’s management board, Renault SA has won back one of the principal goals of its $1 billion investment in the struggling auto making giant. Purchasing at AvtoVAZ now will become part of the Renault-Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. alliance’s organization, which will try to develop a low-cost, high-quality supplier network for the Russian car company. Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Invests New Technology in Russian AvtoVAZ Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.