The Renault-Nissan Alliance is linking up with the Irish government and the country’s biggest electricity utility in a partnership aimed at positioning Ireland as a European leader in electric transport. The agreement includes the development of a nationwide car-charging infrastructure by The Electricity Supply Board (ESB), the supply of electric vehicles by Renault-Nissan from 2011, as well as government policies and incentives to support the widespread adoption of EVs. The government ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan, Ireland in EV Tie-Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.