TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Japanese quality and European manufacturing cost-savings are not mutually exclusive – and the Renault (SA)-Nissan (Motor Co. Ltd.) Purchasing Organization proves it, says Jean-Baptiste Duzan, Reanult SA board member and chairman and managing director of the joint purchasing operations. After its first year of existence, Duzan says the operation is ahead of target and on the road to success. “It turned out that you can adopt exactly…the Japanese quality approach to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault-Nissan Joint Purchasing Breaks Targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.