VIENNA – Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. open a new joint parts warehouse in Gyor, Hungary. The warehouse will deliver parts for Renault, Romanian-made Automobile Dacia SA cars and Nissan vehicles to Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. It also will be the source of Renault and Dacia parts for the Czech Republic and Nissan parts for Slovenia. New Renault-Nissan warehouse. The joint warehouse covers a total storage and service area of 204,516 sq.-ft. (19,000 sq.-m), including 132,397 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Nissan Open Parts Center in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.