PARIS – Renault SA plans to open a dealer network in China next year and begin positioning its brand as a high-end import. China is the biggest market for the Renault Koleos cross/utility vehicle, with sales of about 15,000 units this year, says Mathieu Galipeau, product director for the Renault Latitude sedan, a version of the Samsung SM5 sold in Korea, which soon will join the China lineup. In France, Renault is selling only about 7,000 Koleos models annually. Renault in January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Position Brand as Premium Import in China With New Dealer Network" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.