PARIS – The auto industry has used spy photographers to leak advanced news of its cars before, but a Renault SA website that teases the public about its new Laguna takes the idea to a new comedic level. At insidenewlaguna.com, Renault mocks itself in a short film. A spy photographer closes in on a camouflaged new Laguna on a Malaysian test track, catching Renault Formula 1 drivers Giancarlo Fisichella and Heikki Kovalainen behind the wheel before sneaking into the car and getting caught ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Provides Satirical Glimpse of New Laguna" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.