Renault SA signs a joint venture agreement with Iranian auto makers Iran Khodro and Saipa, as well as Iranian industrial group IDRO (Industrial Development and Renovation Organization), to begin production of vehicles off the X90 platform. The X90 is the basis for the €5,000 ($6,100) small car that will be produced by Renault’s Romanian subsidiary, Automobile Dacia SA. The joint venture, Renault Pars, will begin production of 300,000 vehicles annually in 2006. The agreement, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Reaches Pact on Iranian Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.