PARIS – When Renault SA begins selling its new range-topping Latitude sedan in Western Europe in January, two of the auto maker’s four most-expensive models will be South Korean imports. While that fact draws some pointed questions, it also demonstrates the French auto maker has learned what the Japanese have known and practiced for more than 20 years: When you have a good base market, you can play in niches around the world. Produced by Renault Samsung Motor Co. Ltd. and marketed as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Readies Latitude Sedan for Western Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.