PARIS – Renault SA has renamed its technical center from Technocentre to Le Losange, the French word for the Renault logo. When it was established in 1998, the center was strictly an engineering facility, and it still holds 90% of Renault’s global engineering operations. But since then, other Renault operational divisions have moved in, and a new name was deemed appropriate. Renault chose the logo because it stands for the whole company. The first lozenge shape appeared on a Renault in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Renames Tech Center to Reflect Lozenge Logo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.