VIENNA – Francois Provost, Renault’s deputy managing director in Russia, is appointed the new CEO of the auto maker’s Korean subsidiary, Renault Samsung, effective Sept. 1. Provost began his career at the French Ministry of Economy and Finance and later worked for the Ministry of Defense. He joined Renault in 2002 as director of a dealer center and later was appointed head of regional sales in France. Provost served as managing director of Renault’s Portuguese subsidiary, Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Russia Executive Named Renault Samsung CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.