SEOUL — Renault SA and the creditors of Samsung Motors Inc. agree to extend negotiations involving the purchase of the insolvent South Korean automaker. Talks stalled when the French automaker could not cut a deal in the three-month bargaining period ending March 31, previously the deadline for exclusive negotiating rights. The parties agreed to extend that deadline by 15 days, but Korean creditor bank officials reportedly say the latest round of negotiations has brought them no closer to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, Samsung continue talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.