Renault Samsung Motors Co. Ltd. unveils its first cross/utility vehicle to the media as it launches full-scale production of the vehicle at its Busan, South Korea, complex. Journalists expecting to see an entirely new vehicle found themselves looking at a CUV virtually identical to the QMX concept RSM displayed at this year’s Seoul Motor Show. Even the name hasn’t changed much from the show car: the new CUV will be called the QM5. RSM CEO Jean-Marie Hurtiger tells the media the “QM” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Debuts QM5, Koleos to Follow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.